Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lauren and Joe's Wedding

Last Saturday was the wedding of Lauren and Joe. We all sat anxiously watching our local weather radars because the weather was a bit iffy to say the least. It rained allllll day and I was not sure how the day was gonna work out. The ceremony AND reception was outdoors. But as my assistant and I drove up to the location blue started peeking through the clouds and before we knew it the sun was out and the day was perfect!!!!  What a beautiful wedding for a wonderful couple. I loved working with them and their families! Here is a little peek from the day.
Oh and BTW I LOVED the flowers...you will see why :)








1 comment:

Jill said...

Andrea,
I cried when I saw the pictures! As mother of the bride, I felt "time" went so fast and you made "time" stand still! THANK YOU!! We can't wait to see all the pictures!
Jill