Monday, July 20, 2009

Dessine and Andrew

Saturday was the wedding of Dessine and Andrew. The couple was fabulous, the weather was superb, and the whole wedding party was just full of energy and excitement! I won't go on and on about how gorgeous the bride looked....you will be able to see that for yourself, but I will say I could not have had a more fun day of shooting! So here is a random sampling of their big day!



Andrew has a habit of working the camera and cracking me up! He was a groomsman in a past wedding I shot and was pleased to see his personality was still just as fun.


This picture I just had to post. Dessine's dad forgot his tux pants....they were delivered before the start of the ceremony..but what kind of photograher would I be if I did not document that. :)




 The happy couple about to enter the reception.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time at your wedding!
You are such a beautiful couple- inside and out!!
Sandy & Spero Alex

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that the wedding was really fun and I wish I could get to see you more often. Thanks for a great time.
Olivia Montgomery