Saturday, May 2, 2009

Today's Wedding Couple

Today I had the honor of capturing the wedding for Lindsay and Lou. The wedding took place at the New Freedom Church in historic downtown Lebanon. They could not have gotten a more gorgeous day to be married and I don't think I could have gotten a more gorgeous bride to photograph.  I had a great afternoon with their whole family. It was a great way to kick of my wedding season! So here are a few from today.
Lindsay and her new sister-in-law before the ceremony.
Lindsay  waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Lindsay and Lou right after leaving the sanctuary from being pronounced husband and wife.

Stunning...what else is there to say?e One of the three beautiful flower girls. 


They are a gorgeous couple!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsay...you look beautiful and the pics are wonderful:) Congratulations:)
Jennifer Wade

Mimi said...

Lindsay and Lou-You guys look gorgeous! I'm so happy for you two! I wish you all the best in the world, you deserve it! Your pictures are absolutely stunning!