Monday, May 11, 2009

Angela and Ryan's Wedding

Friday was the big day for Angela and Ryan! We had big plans to make it to Spring Grove for outdoor pictures but the weather had other plans for us. So the one thing you have to be as a wedding photographer is flexible! :) Thankfully Ryan's parents had a large covered deck for us to utilize during the downpour so we still go the feel of being outdoors. Angela took it all in stride. Not much could phase her on her big day. It was quite obvious what her focus of the day was....Just to get married to the man she loves. That is the attitude to have for sure! So here is a sneak peek of Angela and Ryan. Enjoy!






2 comments:

Nicole Detmer said...

Andrea,
you did an awesome job! thank you so much for making my sisters day absolutely fabulous. I can not wait to see the rest of her pictures and i know she cant either

a.strots said...

Andrea
I can not tell you how much I enjoy my pictures. I am going to have a really difficult time picking those to go into my album. You truly captured every part of my day. You were wonderful to have there and were so easy to work with. I can not wait to get all of my prints and start reliving my day as I display them throughout our house. The photography is amazing and shows your true art.
Thanks so much for helping me relive my day through your fantastic talent.
Angela Strotman