Sunday, July 6, 2008

We have a new member of the family!

On Saturday we went to the pet store and Mackenzie picked out a new member of the family. She bought a baby Guinea pig and she named it Jordan. She decided on Jordan because it is too young for us to know if it is a boy or a girl and she figured Jordan was safe either way. She is absolutely in LOVE with it. She had saved over $100 for a pet, but never told us that was what she was saving for. So she asked us last week and then she spent all afternoon researching pets so she could pick the right one. How can you say no to that? So here are a few pictures of Mackenzie and her new baby Jordan.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I just think that I will like being Jordan's gran.He is very cute indeed and I can't wait to meet him tomorrow

Kelly Chartrand said...

M- you are sooo cute you make Jordan look even cuter. You'll have to let me know when you find out if it is a girl or boy. Gret name choice. I miss you.

Your teacher. KC :)

Kelly Chartrand said...

Mackenzie you are sooo cute you even make Jordan look cuter. I need to know when you find out if you have a girl or boy. Good thinking on the name. I miss you.

Your teacher, KC :)