Sunday, June 29, 2008

Congrats Kristin and Andrew!

Yesterday's couple was Kristin and Andrew. Let me start by saying that Kristin was the happiest bride ever! She just couldn't stop smiling. I am sure her face must have been sore by the end of day. You couldn't meet two nicer people with nicer families. There was one very important member of the family missing yesterday. Kristin's brother is in the Navy and he is serving our Country in the Middle East right now. He sent a letter to be read during the reception. There was not a dry eye in room when Kristin's mom was done reading it. Including my own. Not so easy to take pictures when you can't see because of the tears! As a Veteran myself, I would like to say thank you to him for serving our Country.

The ceremony was held at the Hyde Park United Methodist Church. What a gorgeous location that is! What a wonderful old Church! The reception was held at the Syndicate in Newport, Ky. I loved the grand ballroom and the staff and the Syndicate was great. Here are just a few from our day. Enjoy!











No comments: