Sunday, August 7, 2011

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Blount

Yesterday was the wedding of Miss Sarah Tucker to Mr. David Blount. I have to say I was very excited about this particular wedding. I met David when I was shooting the portrait for the cover of his book, The Strong Foundation. It was during this session that he told me about a little project he was working on for his girlfriend Sarah. A couple of weeks later he brought me a stacks of pictures to scan and fix and print so that they could be taken to a quilter. A little surprise gift for the proposal. A quilt that told the story of them....yes ladies...apparently there is a few romantics left and David Blount is one of them. I felt like I knew Sarah before I even met her after working on their pictures. She is just as sweet as David and working with them was a true pleasure. The ceremony took place at St. Aloysius. The best part about the ceremony was the vows that they wrote for each other. I know David wrote a book...but Sarah's vows were amazingly eloquent. They were so moving! The reception was held at the Cincinnati Music Hall. Here is a little sample of their day.
A candid of Sarah

Girls with some attitude! They were fun!





I love the laughter in this picture. It was taken while David was reading his vows to Sarah.
The party bus and pole! LOVED IT. It was so fun....there was a little pressure for yours truly to get involved. I however being the only one with just water, declined. LOL

No comments: