Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kristen and Andy

Yesterday in Cincinnati we had an unseasonably warm and gorgeous day, so how fitting to spend it shooting a wedding. Yesterday Kristen and Andy tied the knot and they did in style to say the least. I started my day with Kristen at her Mom and Dad's home in West Chester. What can I say about this family except they were some of the most gracious and sweet people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Their daughter is no different and that made my day and my job even better. Now as you scroll down you will also notice that Kristen happens to be stunningly beautiful. Which also makes my job even better ;) Andy looked quite dashing as well....and both families seemed so thrilled to be adding a new member into their unit. After the ceremony at St. John the Evangelist the party started at the Marriott for cocktails with the reception to follow at the Manor House. The group partied the whole way through and I think that was the most fun I have ever seen guests have at a wedding. Two wonderful families and a wonderful celebration...a perfect day for Kristen and Andy



The flowers were stunning!
The ceremony is over and the couple is ready to celebrate their new life together.

At Sharon Woods for portraits.





1 comment:

Connie Caruso said...

Andrea The photos on the blog are beautiful. I can't wait to see the proofs. You were awesome!! Connie Caruso