Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Missy's dreaded yearly event.

Let me start with a little back story...Missy is my very best friend. She is more like a sister really..so I can say she hates bringing the kids in for pictures and feel 100% confident that it is not because of me. :) It totally stresses her out. Every year at Christmas we do her Christmas Card pic and every year it is an adventure to say the least. I ALWAYS have to do a little photoshop head swapping to make all of the kids look happy (or at least not crying). So last week we had put it off long enough! It was time.
This year we decided on a family portrait so that we could keep Sam contained since he is not at the age of sitting still. But we were still a little worried about Jayne (I LOVE Jayne, but she does not always do what you want her to do, she is at that age). Well...this year she proved us all wrong...she was FANTASTIC and we got all that we needed in 10 minutes! Missy and I were completely thrilled and totally shocked :) Here is what will be on this years card.



No comments: