Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Wedding of Devin and Lauren

Yesterday I had the honor of capturing the wedding of Lauren and Devin Woodyard. What an awesome couple to work with, and the ceremony and reception was first class all the way. The ceremony took place at St. Ursula in Cincinnati, (which by the way just got their power back the day before) with the reception at the Maketewah Country Club. I just loved both locations and towards the end of the evening I found out that 56 years ago Lauren's grandparents had their wedding reception there as well. All of the shots here were done at that the Maketewah, so you can see we had a lot of beautiful choices to work with. It was so great to see them having such a great time with their family and friends at the reception. I think they truly had a day to remember forever. So thank you to them and to the Naber family for allowing me to be a part of it!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren and Devin,

Rehersal dinner was delicious and what a beautiful evening. The Reds won and the fireworks added to the evening!

Beautiful wedding and wild reception. The "Soldier Boy" song is stuck in my head! The dinner and wedding cake were delicious! The skyline time at midnight was unique and went over quite well.

It was an honor to be a part of your weddng ceremony and I will cherrish the memories. It's great to have Devin in our family! It was nice to meet Devin's sisters and to see his nieces and nephews.

I love you both and we wish you much happiness together.

Love,
Aunt Betsy, Shane and Grant